There were so many celebrities in town for Lollapalooza weekend. Here is a full rundown for you:
2019 Lolla Celeb Sightings
Wednesday, July 31
- Lolla headliners The Strokes dined at RPM Italian with a large group of approximately 30 guests. They enjoyed signature RPM dishes including Mama DePandi’s Bucatini, Bistecca Fiorentina, Wild Alaskan Halibut, mini gelato cones and more.
- Fitz and the Tantrums, who performed Thursday at Lolla, dined at newly-opened hot spot Pizzeria Portofino on the Chicago riverfront. Afterwards, lead singer Noelle Scaggs mingled with friends at nearby tiki bar, Three Dots and a Dash, where Wild Belle (who performed earlier that day on the same ticket as Beck, Cage the Elephant and Spoon at Northerly Island) deejayed a vinyl set.
Thursday, August 1
- Governor Pritzker enjoyed dinner at Pizzeria Portofino
- Singer / songwriter Bebe Rexha, who joined the Chainsmokers on stage for a performance of “Call You Mine” at Lollapalooza earlier in the day, also hit up RPM Italian after the show.
- Model / actress Sarah Snyder at Pizzeria Portofino for lunch
Friday, August 2
- The day after he rocked the BMI stage at Lolla, Des Rocs lunched at Sushi-San, then had dinner later on at RPM Italian
- Social House, including Ariana Grande’s new beau, Mikey Foster, dined at Aba in the West Loop
- Friday Lolla performerShlump dined at Ramen-San in River North with a group of a dozen
- 2-time Olympic Gold medal swimmer Conor Dwyer at Pizzeria Portofino
- Gary Dell’Abate (aka Baba Booey) from the Howard Stern Show had dinner at Pizzeria Portofino. His son, Lucas Dell’Abate, DJ’ed a set on Perry’s stage earlier that afternoon.
- Actor Oliver Platt at RPM Steak
- Country music artist Caylee Hammack dined at RPM Italian. Later in the weekend, she performed at a private Lollapalooza event hosted by Rolling Stone magazine.
- Model / actress Sarah Snyder withZack Bia at Sushi-San
Saturday, August 3
- Brazilian deejay Pedro, who is Rihanna’s go-to for all music initiatives, dined at Sushi-San and Pizzeria Portofino
- Steve Grad of Pawn Stars enjoyed drinks at Hub 51
- Chicago Bears QB Mitch Trubisky and former teammate Zach Miller at RPM Steak
- Richard Tyler Blevins, aka “Ninja”, who is one of the best video game players in the world, dined at RPM Steak
- Former Guns ‘N’ Roses guitarist Slash ordered a huge to-go order from Pizzeria Portofino the day before his headline-grabbing Lolla set with Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators.
Sunday, August 4
- TV personality Kristin Cavallari enjoyed cocktails with a group of friends last night in Chicago. They all piled together in a banquette at Aba, the Mediterranean spot from Top Chef alum CJ Jacobson.