This past weekend, a number of celebs visited city hotspot Sunda Chicago. The restaurant located in the city’s River North entertainment district features a variety of dishes from across Southeast Asia. Guests included:
- Actress Gabourey Sidibe, who enjoyed a selection of appetizers, including the tiger shrimp and pork belly skewers
- Singer Macy Gray, who enjoyed brussels sprout salad, shishito peppers, and baked crab handroll, before performing at the LGBT street fest “Market Days”
- Jack McBrayer, the Second City Comedy troupe alum best known for his role of Kenneth Parcell on “30 Rock”
- Celebrity Chef Anne Burrell
- Hometown favorite Jeremy Piven
- Singer/songwriter Ryan Cabrera
Jeremy Piven and Ryan Cabrera kept the party going on separate nights with visits to Sunda’s sister venue, The Underground nightclub.